Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

God's plan...

My prayer:

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me! I once was lost, but now I am found, was blind but now I see. That song is running through my head tonight God. It is an old one but SO TRUE. I definitely have not figured everything out but that much I know. I am better than I use to be and it is only because of your grace and your mercy. Thank YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I have such great beauty for your life. I have plans for you that are truly amazing. My saving you was just the beginning. It was just the starting point of our relationship. And, it is wonderful to remember that start. It is wonderful to remember when our love was fresh and new. But, the mature love we have now is pretty great too. 

The life that I have given you and the plans that I have for you aree so amazing. I can't even tell you about them all because it might scare you off. Do hear me when I tell you that I saved you not only for heaven but I saved you for your life here on earth too. I saved you so I could know you and you know me. I saved you so you could live out the plan I have for you. 

I will prosper you. I will guide you. I will be with you always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment