Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

God's storm...

My prayer:

Awesome God. What a great day! Not because of anything that happened but I am simply filled with happiness and joy tonight! Worship with you tonight was fantastic. Add the great work out on top of it and I am simply happy. It feels good. No pressure, no worries, just happy. I hope this lasts for awhile...I like it! How are you doing?

What God Said Tonight:

I am whole, complete and content. I am true shalom, nothing missing and nothing lacking, It is the same thing that I want for you an your life. Completeness with nothing missing and nothing lacking. 

As I look over the skies tonight, I see the clouds stirring up for a storm. Not anything that will happen soon, but just the beginning bubblings. The storm is not one to fear. It is one that will bring much needed water to dry lands. It is a storm that is carefully planned. Don't let the storm worry you. See it and recognize it as the thing I told you about. Recognize it as my tool to bring the water back to the places and people that have dried out in the harsh environment that they have been living in. 

I love you daughter. Receive my peace as you see the storm coming. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I had a wonderful day thanks to you God and thanks to all the prayers from others.
    My youngest son was released from hospital and is
    on way to recovery. Thank you Jesus. My oldest son was at the coalition when I showed up this morning and we spent the rest of the day together. I even got to go to the park and be with my dog Freedom. It was a great day.
    Thank you so much!!!

    Also, thank you for your warning of the storm. I confess that storms scare me because I lost everything in a storm from hurricane Ike few years back and still see some of the images of unpleasant things floating in the floodwaters for months. I know now that it was a way to push me in another direction and another state. The direction I feel God has planned for me and I thank you God for your mercy and your dedication to those who struggle with droughts.

    I can rest at peace tonight for the first time in
    years. Thank you , Thank you, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete