Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Greater things...

My prayer:

What an amazing day God! The generosity of your people astounds me sometimes. The economy is rough but your people continue to find ways to give. Thank you for multiplying back that generosity into their lives and thank you for multiplying out there generosity to bless others. God you are awesome and I love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Today was the beginning of greater things to come. I am done doing things the same old way. I am starting a new thing and it will sweep the world. It will be the fresh air that the world needs to make its choice. 

A time is coming soon where every person will have to stand up for what they believe in. No gray. It will all be black and white, yes or no. There won't be any half truths or conditions to the choice. You will either choose me or choose satan. That is it. 

And when that time comes, I want everyone to be ready. I want everyone to have the best chance possible to make the right choice. To choose life and to choose me. 

SO, let's do this new thing. Let's see millions and billions of people changed forever for the kingdom. Let's reach out in ways that have not been imagined in the past. The time is here and now. Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment