Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Just a peek...

My prayer:

Wonderful Lord! There are some times in my life where I just know that I know that I know I am in your perfect will for my life. This is one of those times. They don't always last a long time but these times are glorious! There is such a peace when I know I am right where you want me. Love you SO MUCH! Thank you for this time and thank you for guiding me. Looks like we are going somewhere new so please continue to be a light for me feet and a lamp for my path, guiding me ALWAYS.

What God Said Tonight:

I am lifting the corner on the box. In the box is my gift for you. I don't want you to open it just yet, but I can't help myself but to give you a peek. 

You will love this gift. This is something you have wanted for so long. This is something that I have wanted to give you for so long. 

The time is nearly here. Get excited. You won't be disappointed. I love you dear.

1 comment: