Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 2, 2012

Tired of being tired...


My prayer:

Awesome Father. So much great news today. Prayers answered, grandbabies on the way, new friendships and opportunities. What a great day! You are wonderful, kind, giving, and full of grace and mercy. I am nothing but grateful. 

God, I really have just one request tonight. I ask for rest, sleep and for peace. There was so much happening for the last several weeks, months, years (or at least it feels like years) and I really want to rest and get rejuvenated. I am tired of being tired. That you for being the God of peace and for giving me rest.

What God Said Tonight:

Rest comes when you let go. When you stop trying to make it all happen and you trust me to make it happen for you. I don't mean for you to be lazy. There will always be plenty for you to do. But you don't have to worry about the big picture. You don't have to worry about the outcome. 

Take each step as I give it to you and trust me with the outcome. When you can do that, you will find the rest and peace you are looking for. I am your peace. I am your assurance that everything will work out. I love you daughter. Go to sleep and I will bring you rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment