Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 9, 2012

True ministry...


My prayer:

Awesome night God! Thank you for the opportunity to pray with so many people and to hand out hats, gloves, socks etc. to so many people who needed them. I know the storm is blowing in right now and we couldn't help everyone but we helped some. God I pray for each person who is without a place to stay over the next couple of days. Please lead them and guide them to somewhere safe and warm to weather this storm. Thank you Jesus. 

What God Said Tonight:

Tonight was for you, for them and for me. True ministry blesses those who minister, those who are ministered to and me. When you are there for the right reasons doing what I have led you to do, you will always be a blessing and you will always be blessed. 

Keep following my lead and we will do great things together. We will see this blessing multiplied beyond your imagination. Love you daughter. Go rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment