Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Wonderful life...


My prayer:

Wonderful day, wonderful life! I love living life with and for you God! It is just SO GOOD. Of course there are the struggles now and then but you always bring me out, help me out and we always end up here where everything is just right. It is good to be home with you God!

What God Said Tonight:

Everything seems right because you are not focused on circumstances but you are trusting me. When you are trusting me, you might be hanging over the edge of the cliff by nothing more than your finger tips, but you can laugh and enjoy because I am the one hanging onto your hands. I will never let you drop. 

You can rejoice at all times because I will always bring you through. A season of celebration is coming and you will get to choose whether you get stressed out or blessed. The capacity for both is there. It is up to you to choose. Just as I have always said, you have a choice between life and death, choose life. 

I love you daughter and today was fun for me too.l  Go rest and we will do more together tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment