Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Always...

My prayer:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you God for rebuking the devourer in my life!!! The way you protected me last night from the scam was amazing. I really believed that email was from "P" and that she had been robbed in the Philipinnes. But you knew better, you blocked the transaction, you had "L" call me to make me think twice about whether it was real and you showed me how to uncover the truth. YOU ARE AWESOME!! Thank you!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I take care of my children. It is what a Father does. I love you and I will not see you taken advantage of, especially for having a giving heart. 

I will protect you, always. I will teach you, always. I will love you, always. I am a forever God and you and me are for always. You are precious and safe in my arms, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment