Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Worry is worthless...


My prayer:

You, my awesome God, work EVERYTHING out! Two nights ago I was stressing out, not sure how I was going to get everything done and you just completely moved things around, no effort on my part, and now there is plenty of time. THANK YOU! 

I love that you know the end at the beginning and I love that when I trust you to guide my steps, everything happens in its right time. 

I pray God that you continue to lead and guide me and that you, in your infinite wisdom, show me each thing that I need to do as I need to do it so I am as effective as possible in getting done the things that you have for me to do. Your faithful servant.

What God Said Tonight:

Worry  is such a waste of time and energy. All worry is worthless and only prayer and trust in me will move those mountains. That's the only way to ensure that you get to the destination. Otherwise, worry will hijack your future if you let it. You and me forever my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment