Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Relationship...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I can't think of anything worthy to talk about tonight, but I always want to hear what you have to say. That is all that really matters anyway. What is on your mind? How was your day?

What God Said Tonight:

You said one true thing there. There is only one thing that matters in this life and that is our relationship. As long as our relationship is good, everything else will work out. 

When our relationship is good, you are loving and caring with other people. When our relationship is good, you are fully provided for in every area of your life. When our relationship is good, you are growing and maturing in your walk. When our relationship is good, everything else is good too. 

So, you are right when you say the only important thing is me but more specifically, the only important thing is our relationship. Me and you together. It is the relationships with my children that matter. That is the only thing that really matters. It is the well that all else springs from. It is the root of all good things. 

I love you daughter. Rest for tomorrow is nearly here.

No comments:

Post a Comment