Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 28, 2013

So beautiful...


My prayer:

So tired God. Two hours of sleep is not enough. Too tired to put thoughts together but never too tired to listen. I can't wait to hear your voice tonight. Usually when I am this beat, and I get completely out of your way, you come up with the greatest stuff. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

You sparkle like silver and gold. When you get free of sin, you reflect my light and sparkle like precious metals and jewels. You are so beautiful when you are free of sin. When you allow my blood to wash you clean of all sin, you are more beautiful than you can imagine. 

I have created you in the image of me. When you were in your perfected form, before sin, you looked like me. You were glorious and so beautiful. That was stolen by sin. Your beauty was stolen by sin. 

But, I bought it back with my life and my blood. You have been restored to your former glory and beauty. You should walk proudly in that. You are not the person you used to be when you were covered in sin. You are now covered in my blood, washing you clean and making you ready. So beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment