Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The truth hurts...


My prayer:

Awesome God! What a night of harsh but real truth! Thank you God for discernment, wisdom, and  friends who are willing to look truth in the face, no matter how ugly. God, I pray that you help me to make the changes I need to make. Help me to be a better person. Help me to be the person you created me to be. Thank you...and ouch! :)

What God Said Tonight:

Yes, the truth hurts but lies hurt more and they hurt for a longer time. 

You have new eyes to see and new ears to hear. Don't let your eyes and ears get clouded because the the truth is hard. 

Now is the time to step up to the next level. Now is the time to be more than you were yesterday. Now is the time to step into the destiny I have called you to. Their is no room in that destiny for anything that is not truth. 

I love you daughter, just the way you are. But, I know that you will be happier, more fulfilled, better able to do all that you want to do if you face these truths and move  into your new season. 

Now is the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment