Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 14, 2013

God's valentine...

My prayer:

You are the absolute love of my life God! I am yours forever. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am yous and you are mine. We belong to each other and we belong together. I created you and when I did, I made you with a special and unique ability to fit with me. That spot is empty until you let me in your life. 

If you look around you, it is clear that there is of people who are still walking around incomplete. I am ready to complete them. I am ready. Will you introduce me to them? 

I love you daughter. You are precious and wonderful. Your future is amazing and filled with great moments of joy. I will continue to destine you to succeed as the daughter of the most high God. I will adorn you in jewels and and sprinkle you with diamonds. 

There is nothing on this earth or others that I cannot do. And I will do it all for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment