Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love, faith and miracles...

My prayer:

There is nothing new under the sun...I am kind of feeling King Solomon and his Lamentations tonight God. I am not sure why. Today was good. Work was good. Group tonight was good. My work out was good. I have nothing to complain about but I sit here trying to think about what I should talk to you about tonight and that sentence keeps running through my head. There is nothing new under the sun. Maybe I am in a rut? Or, maybe I am just recognizing that you have seen it all and no matter what is happening, you can take care of it? Those are two different but very possible interpretations. 

Well, I am just babbling now. Thanks for listening to my wandering thoughts tonight God. You are such a wonderful friend. You are a wonderful God, savior, healer, teacher, Father, and Lord too; but, you are such a WONDERFUL friend! Thank you for never getting bored with me, always loving me, and always being there for me. You are the BEST!

What God Said Tonight:

I am a God of faith. those who believe in me will be blessed. Faith is the key. Love and faith working together are the making of a miracle. Your miracles are on the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment