Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Promises and blessings...


My prayer:

Amazing and incredible God. Thank you for the divine appointment tonight. I still don't know exactly what you are doing but you are definitely up to something. I can't wait to see what it is! 

This is clearly a season of change and I ask God for your very firm guidance. Help me please to make right decisions that are your perfect plan for me. I don't want to miss it. I want every last promise that you have for me. I want every last promise that you have for your people. 

We talked about it tonight God, we have forgotten your promises. Or maybe it is that we have forgotten that your promises are real and should be happening in our lives. When did we decide it was ok to live with less than the best? You have said we are a royal priesthood. I don't see any of really living like a royal priesthood. I am not sure I even know what that would look like. 

Dearest Father, remind me, remind us of your promises. Show us how to live with them active in our lives. 

What God Said Tonight:

Your greatest hour is at hand. You are walking into a time of great prosperity and joy. I can see your tomorrow and it is truly wonderful. 

You haven't earned this season but that is the point. It is a season of blessing, not of reward. You can't be good enough to earn what I have for you. What I have for you is greater than anyone could deserve. 

I hear your doubts. I am not promising something just to encourage you and get your hopes up. I am informing you of the future that is to come. I am glad you are writing this down because I want you to come back to this in a week, a month, a year and see how true it is. 

I love you and I have great promises on your life. You will see those promises and they are greater than you imagine. Don't doubt, don't worry, just trust and see what I will do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment