Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 22, 2013

What you don't know...

My prayer:

Gave everything I had and a little more to this day God. I am ready for sleep and Sabbath! But first, what is on your mind? What do you want to talk about tonight? I am all ears my Lord.

What God Said Tonight:

You know how sometimes you think you know what is going on and later you realize that you had no idea what was really going on? Well there is some of that going on right now in your life. There are some events, some things happening that you think you know the reasons for. You think you know why it is happening; however, there is so much you don't know. So much that if you did know, would help to make sense of the situation. 

I can't tell you everything that is happening although I would like to. What I can tell you is I am still in charge. Trust in me and I will lead you and guide you. One day, you will see the truth. Until that day, just know that not everything is as it seems. Some things have greater depth than you can imagine. 

I am yours and you are mine and I will not let you be taken away from me. You and I are together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment