Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Everywhere with God...

My prayer:

God I celebrate you sweet presence tonight. There is nothing like it. It settles over me like a soft blanket making everything ok. There is comfort, warmth, protection and love in your presence. How did I ever live without it? Your presence is sweet like caramel. You surround me with your peace and I am whole. 

What God Said Tonight:

Nothing missing and nothing lacking. That is what life with me is all about. When I am first in your life, when your life revolves around me and centers on me, I will make sure that you lack for nothing. 

I am your provider and your teacher. I am your healer and I am your Lord. I am everything you need and I will make sure that you are well provided for. Keep me first, keep me at the center. Don't let the distractions tear you away from me. 

You can live your life and enjoy your life. I want you to enjoy your life. But live your life with me. Enjoy your life with me. As long as I am a part of what you are doing, I can bless it and bless you in it. Take me with you everywhere and everywhere will be blessed.  

I love you sweet daughter. Rest well.

No comments:

Post a Comment