Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 16, 2013

New generation...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I think I realized tonight that we are a bunch of messed up kids just trying to figure it all out. And, that is OK. It is that second part that is new for me. It is ok that we are messed up and that we mess up. You expect it. You provided salvation through your son because you knew we would mess up. 

The goal really isn't to stop messing up. The goal is to have you with me wherever I am. The goal is to be present with you no matter where I am and what I am doing. How many times have you told me that all you want from me is to love you and love the people around me? Enough so I have lost count.

I think I am finally starting to get it God or at least get the next level of this understanding. I will never be good enough and that is ok. I can stop trying to be good enough. 

Living in your presence is easy. I love you and I love having you in my life. 

I feel like a big weight that I didn't even know was there, has been lifted tonight God. You have been trying to teach me this for awhile now I think. Thank you for sticking with it until I got it!

What God Said Tonight:

I am raising up a new generation unlike those that have been before. This generation is going to be free in me and free to see and do all that I have been planning since the beginning of time. 

It is a great time to be alive and a great time to be in the world. There are great challenges, great tragedies right now for certain but there are also immense opportunities to see the miraculous. 

Every thing you learn,m everything you do and everything you see is a part of a plan that has been in place since the beginning of time. I love you and I have truly prepared you for such a time as this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment