Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring is coming...


My prayer:

My mind is scattered tonight God. I think it is one of those nights that it is better for me to listen than to talk. What is on your mind?

What God Said Tonight:

This winter has been difficult for you I know. You feel dried out and cracked up and you think you are not producing fruit. You think that you are cold and frozen. But that is just the environment, the season, that you have been in. You are not defined by your environment. 

Spring is coming. I promise. You will feel the joy of growth again soon. You will see the fruit, the flowers that have been lying dormant. They are about to spring up. Your fruit is there and is waiting for the right conditions to rise up. 

You have been planting and tending. you have been following my lead. You will soon see the harvest. You will soon see the produce. Do not be discouraged. Lift up your eyes and see the spring coming. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment