Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Walking with God...

My prayer:

Mighty God, my brain is empty tonight. Sounds like the perfect opportunity to hear what you want to say! LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I have walked a lot of steps with a lot of people over the years. Sometimes they were steps of joy and sometimes steps of pain. Sometimes we danced and sometimes we limped. I am your ever present help. 

Just because you get discouraged or angry does not mean that I go anywhere. I can handle your disappointment. I can handle your anger. I will NEVER leave you. I will walk every single step of your experience, for eternity with you. 

It is a promise I have made and I always keep my promises. I know you are not use to people who keep their commitments but I am God and I am a covenant God. That means, I will never let you down. 

Know that every step you take, every step, I am right there with you and I am ready for whatever you need. You don't have to scream to catch my attention, I am right there with you. ALWAYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment