Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, April 1, 2013

All that you need...

My prayer:

Mighty God. I am so tired my thoughts are mush tonight. 2.5 hours of sleep is not enough. I pray God that you pour out upon me the spirit of deep sleep tonight. I pray that I will awaken for you sustain me. 

I love you God and I love that I can come to you with anything and everything and you have a solution. You have a way out. No matter how big or how small, you have the answer for everything. I love that you are omniscient, that you know everything. I would hate to have to trust a God that only knew part of the story. But, it is easy to trust you because you already kow the end from the beginning.

I should probably shut up know. I am hitting that goofy tired stage where I could go on forever if you let me with random thoughts flying in from here and there. Much better to stop talking and start listening to you. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am the bread of life. but I could just as easily say that I am the pasta of life. The point is I am what sustains you. I am what nourishes you. I am what gives you the energy and the strength to grow and do and be. 

My blood, is the life fluid that saved you but that also quenches your thirst. It gives you the fluid you need to survive. A human body can go many days without food but very little time without fluid. I am the the water that will never run dry and when you drink of me you will never go thirsty. I will quench your thirst in the physical and in the spiritual realms. 

I am all that you need and I will never run out of me for you. I love you and I am with you always. You shall not want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment