Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Be faithful to what you have...

My prayer:

Awesome God. There is nothing like a furnace breaking down in the middle of a snow storm to remind me to be grateful! Thank you for fixing it God and thank you for the millions of things you do every day to take care of me, love me, teach me, and provide for me that I more often than not take for granted. 

My attitude has been pretty stinky lately. Thank you for the reminder of all the wonderful people, things, and experiences you fill my life with every day. Forgive me God for forgetting.

What God Said Tonight:

I have more for you than you can imagine but you have to be faithful with what you have before I can give you more. When you don't appreciate what you have, I can't trust you with more. The way that you take care of and appreciate what you have, shows me how you will act with more. 

If I give you too much too fast, it will ruin you. Too much of anything, even blessings, can destroy you if you are not ready for it. I know that it does not sound fair but to those who have, more will be given. Not because they need more but because they have shown that they can handle what they have, which prepares them for more. 

This is true in every aspect of life. Be faithful to what you have, take care of it, appreciate it, and then I can give you more. Then I can give you all I have for you. I love you daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment