Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, April 20, 2013

God's power...

My prayer:

Another night when my thoughts are all over the place God. I need to quiet my mind and just focus on you. You are not a God of confusion. What do you want to talk about tonight God? What is on your mind? How was your day? What do you need/want tonight? I love you God and I love hanging out with you!

What God Said Tonight:

Peace, be still. The power of the Lord is with you and in you. You can speak to the storm and it will cease. You can tell the mountain to move and it will move. You have the power of my Spirit in you.

There is nothing you can't do in my name and through my power in you. Your only limits are the ones that you put on yourself. When the day comes that you truly understand who you are in me...that will be a glorious day. That will be the day when you realize that absolutely NOTHING is impossible. That is the day when you will walk in true authority that I have given you. 

I see you in your future and it is glorious. Trust me to get you there. 

2 comments:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Sleeve Shirt with quotes

    ReplyDelete