Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 21, 2013

In due time...


My prayer:

Timing. My timing, your timing. Funny that those two things are seldom the same. God, I am trying to trust your timing but it is not easy sometimes. I worry sometimes when something hasn't happened yet, that it won't ever happen. 

I wonder if what I think you told me about the future really was you or was it just my own wishful thinking. I wonder if I can have something that I have never had before. Maybe it is not meant to be for me? Maybe that is just something for other people. 

Then I think, maybe if I had it, if it was already done, I wouldn't actually want it. After wanting it for so long now, I wonder if I mainly want it because I can't have it, not because I really want it. 

Sorry to be so cryptic tonight God but you know my heart and I need more help. Seems like I have needed your help a lot lately. Thanks for not getting fed up with me!

What God Said Tonight:

If it is my will for your life, I will not let anything stop it. If it is not my will for your life, you don't really want it anyway. Your heart, your desires are in sync with mine. 

You have already learned that my will for your life is best. You have also seen that I can make anything work toward your good. Remember those times, remember what I have done n the past and trust that I will take care of everything in your future. 

Your job is to deal with today. To take care of right now. I have given you plenty to do and to focus on right now. Take care of what I have put in your hands and I will take care of tomorrow, especially the hopes and dreams of your heart. 

You will have all that I have promised you, in due time. 

1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. In due time

    ReplyDelete