Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ughh...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I love you and I never want to be ungrateful but sitting here, thinking about the day, the week, the month, and all I can say is ughh. I don't know if it is just the tail end of winter and feeling cabin fever or what but everything feels a little old, stale and boring. 

I need a break or a change of scenery or something to spice things up a bit. I am a little scared to say that out loud because I know that sometimes when I ask for excitement  I get more than I can handle. But, I need ... something. 

I love you God. Thank you for letting me bring everything to you.

What God Said Tonight:

Excitement is more about your attitude than it is about what is happening around you. What you need is a revival. Not the tent kind but the spirit and soul kind. 

The kind of revival that lifts your head so you can see the future I have for you. You need a revival that reminds you of the blessings that are staring you in the face. You need a revival that reminds you of the miracle and glory it is to have me working for you on your behalf in everything. 

There is wonder, joy and excitement all around you but you have to open your eyes and lift your head to see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment