Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Deja vu...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I have been having such frequent deja vu lately! Seems like every time I turn around, I feel like I have been there before, having the same conversation, doing the same thing. Now having that feeling once in awhile is one thing but I am having that feeling all day long and it is getting a little weird. Does it mean something or is it just me being weird? 

I love you God and I am so grateful that I get to talk to you about anything...really, anything!

What God Said Tonight:

I have a hard time answering you on this one. The thing is, I am omnipresent, I am everywhere, at all times. I know the end from the beginning. So, this experience of time that you have is very different from how I exist. 

You have the mind of Christ so sometimes, you know things that you don't know why you know them. I would say that you are likely getting some bleed through. What I know is seeping into your experience. 

Don't be concerned. I am with you. I have it all worked out. Enjoy your life and know that I know everything and will take care of it all. You are mine and your destiny is well established. Enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment