Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Fun stuff ahead...

My prayer:

Wow. I really had to fight to get to this tonight God. Technical issues kept cropping up and I almost gave up. But here we are and I am betting all the interference means that you have something great to say tonight!

I am grateful to be here with you tonight. Today was wonderful without a doubt. Ending it with you and some quiet time makes it all the better. 

I am excited about the future. For the first time in awhile, I am truly excited about the future! Life has been great, but it has not seemed like there was much changing or much to look forward to. But, after this weekend, that seems to be changing. It feels good to get excited about what is coming up, even if I am really not sure what it is.

When it comes down to it God, I trust you and know that you will make everything work out exactly the way it is meant to as long as I am  focused on you. That sounds pretty easy. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Your future is ordained, but it is not boring. It is chosen but it is not out of your control. I have set you apart as my chosen people. My adopted children who I love and in that choosing, I have created a future and a hope for you.

I am glad that you are getting excited. This next season is more than you can imagine. I promise to continue to blow your mind regularly, because I know you love it. We are on our way.

Don't get too caught up in the worries of today. They are there and there are things you need to do now, today. But those things are just the preparation, the ground floor of where we are going. The ground floor is VERY important, and you must take the time to build it right. You must give it time to set.

But, when it is done, that is when the exciting building takes place. That is when you get to begin to see what we are building together. Don't get bored or discouraged in the ground floor stage. The fun stuff is on the way. Sleep tight my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment