Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 23, 2013

God's character...

My prayer:

You brought me an opportunity today God to be a blessing and I almost missed it. I almost let worldly thinking get in the way and keep me from being the blessing that I could be. 

THANK YOU for convicting my spirit, slapping me upside the head in time for me to make it right. And then, once I acted on it, thank you for the double confirmation that it was the right thing to do. Sometimes the smart thing to do is not the right thing to do and sometimes it is not the God thing to do. 

I pray God that you always help me to make the decisions that are in your will. Please give me the wisdom to know which choices those are and feel free to slap me again if I miss it! 

LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

Did you have a good time tonight? Yea, that comes from having a light spirit and knowing you have touched my heart and done something that is in right standing with my character. 

That is how you can always know the right choice. Consider my character, and then imagine what my character would say or do in the situation. 

Character is so important. It defines who you are and what you do. You might be able to fool people for awhile by putting on a mask but your character will shine through eventually. The same is true of my character. If you spend time with me, my character becomes so crystal clear and with that knowledge, comes an ease in making decisions for your life. 

You know my will because you know my character. If you don't feel like you know my character well enough to determine my will in any given situation. spend time with me, spend time in the Word of God and learn more about me. It is worth the investment, I promise. 

I love you too my daughter so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment