Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 6, 2013

In a hole...

My prayer:

Awesome God! I finally feel like I am breaking out of this funk tonight, shaking off the depression and darkness and it feels GOOD!. I guess it has only been a couple days but it feels like longer. Time really drags when I feel like that. 

It also always seems like it will never change. Which is ridiculous when I think about it logically. Everything is always changing (except you). I wonder why I have such a hard time remembering that and believing that when I am down.

God, thank you for freedom and peace. Thank you for always bringing me out. Thank you for being my hope.

What God Said Tonight:

When you are in a hole, you can only sere the sides of the hole and the bottom of the hole. If you really try, you might be able to see a small circle of sky, just a sliver of hope, but it is so far away. 

That is the problem with falling into a hole, falling into depression. You think you can't get out and the more you think that, the more likely that you will get stuck and not get out. 

I want to keep you from falling in holes, but that can't always be the way. Sometimes you will fall but when you do, look up, call out to me, and every time, every time I will bring you out. Every time, I will prosper you. Every time, I will make sure that you win in the end. 

I love you daughter and I here to make sure that you ALWAYS come out on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment