Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Something more...


My prayer:

Thanks for healing me tonight God! I love your healing power. Whether you are healing me or someone else it is so amazing, wonderful, cool, awesome, and down right fun to watch you take something that is trying to hurt, and in some cases kill, us and you just take care of it!

Out of all the gifts and promises that you have given us for this life, I think that is my favorite. Don't get me wrong, I love that you protect us, provide for us, teach us, love us, and cause us to be favored. I love all of that. But, if I had to pick a favorite promise, a favorite gift, I think healing would probably be it. I LOVE YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

My healing for you goes beyond the physical. You have only begun to tap into the promises I have for you. You are going to see and do so much more. 

This life, the one you are living is good, but it will never fully satisfy you. You will always know that there is something more, something that you have not experienced yet. And you will be right. There is something more. There is me and my Kingdom which is as real as you and me; although seldom seen. 

I love you daughter and I will guide you wherever you want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment