Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 7, 2013

Asking for help...

My prayer:

Perfect night God. Just what I needed. Thanks for reminding me of the things that I forgot. Basic things like get out of your way and let you do your thing. I am sorry that I allowed my prideful self think it could do it all. I should know by now that any time I rely on my strength and my abilities, I end up crushed into the ground. 

I ask for help to let go of all of the things that are outside of my control. I ask for help for letting go of guilt when I feel like I have let someone down. I pray God for your grace and mercy on my life and help to receive it.

So, pretty much help with everything! LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

Asking for help is not a sign of weakness. Asking for help is a display of wisdom. 

To know what you need help with and what you don't is a difficult but important thing to learn. When you ask for help on things you already know, it is a waste of your time and the time of the person you are asking for help. 

But, when you ask for help with things that you are not capable of or don't know yet, you find help, understanding, and build new skills and strengths you did not have before.  

People who are helpless don't ask for help. People who ask for help are those who still have hope but need more of what they don't have to make it to where they want to go. 

I am your ever present help and I will honor your prayer. I send my helper to you. He will be by your side, guiding, directing, helping, and sharing this life with you. I love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment