Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ministry is like chocolate...

My prayer:

God, THANK YOU. Sitting here tonight and thinking about all of the amazing things you have done. Even more than that, thinking about how amazing you are. I have the answer to any problem because I have you. There is nothing that can happen in my life or in the life of anyone that I care about that I can't bring to you and be confident that you will show us the way. That is so amazing and awesome and wonderful and every other good word I can think of. 

It seems so simple but sometimes, like tonight, it hits me how amazing you are and how undeserved I am. You are with me always and I sometimes take that for granted. I take for granted that I can bring everything to you and pray over everything. But sometimes, I remember that it wasn't always this way and that the fact that I get to talk and listen to you at all is a miracle. 

I love you God. Thank you for being you and thank you for loving me.

What God Said Tonight:

All that you do, all that you do for the Kingdom, it is not enough. But don't be discouraged, it will never be enough. You will always have more to do and your work will never be done. Now, I see you picture this large weight of impossible responsibility on your shoulders and I want you to stop that right now. 

The reason your work is never going to be done is because your work is the ministry of the good news and there will never be a day where spreading the good news and loving my people will be complete. No matter how much you tell people about my love and no matter how much you love people, there will always be more. 

This is an exciting truth, not a burden. It is like me telling you that you can never eat all of the chocolate. There will always be more chocolate. Now that doesn't make you feel a weight of responsibility does it? That makes you smile and grateful that you will never run out. It is the same with the work of the Kingdom. 

Be grateful that there is always more, not because you have to do it all but because you know you can never do it all but you can always have more. You can never eat all of the chocolate but you can always have more, when you want it. 

I love you my daughter and I receive your gratitude. Your grateful heart makes me smile.Go and rest. Tomorrow is going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment