Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, June 10, 2013

Rest...

My prayer:

SO, my plan was to go on vacation, take a few days off from the blog, let folks look up old postings...looks like your plan was a bit different...let's go with your plan since it always works out better :).

Truth is, I want, need to spend quiet time with you at least every night. Whether we do that here or some other way, it doesn't really matter to me. As long as you are with me, nothing else really matters. 

This place that you brought me to is so beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing what all you have planned!

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you always but I do confess I love when you focus on me. When you listen just to me. When you take the time to be with me, no distractions and no competing demands. Those times are truly precious to me. Just as you are precious to me. 

I love you and I have planned this time of rest, calm, before your next season. There is a lot coming and it is good but you will need to be rested and at your best for it. Take the time to rest but be sure that you are resting in my presence. That will ensure that your rest is fruitful and you are ready for the next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment