Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Waves...

My prayer:

Basking in your presence tonight God. Resting in your peace. There are many things to consider, many things to do, many things change; but, right now, I just want to be with you. I want to hear your pure voice. Not in response to any need of mine or of anyone else; but, just to hear your voice for the sake of hearing your voice. Just to experience your presence for the sake of experiencing your presence. 

I love you God and I worship you. I surrender all to you.

What God Said Tonight:

I won't say ;much because this is a precious and holy moment. I am here and I receive you my daughter. Come into the Holy of Holies with me and we will speak and not speak. I will show you my glory tonight. Get quiet with me...

I have waves of blessings for you. I have waves of glory for you . I have a flood coming that will leave you with great abundance and you will never be the same. Get ready and see if it is not so.

No comments:

Post a Comment