Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Get out of your way...

My prayer:

What if God? That is what is going through my head tonight. What if I could live my life in full possession of all of your promises. What if I said to a mountain, move, and it moved? What if I commanded the dead to rise and they did? What if I took dominion over every evil thing in the name of Jesus Christ and watched them flee EVERY TIME? 

I want that God. I want to live out every promise that you have given us. I want to know how to show others to live that way too. 

I love how you bless me and all that you have done in my life but I KNOW there is more and I want it. I want all that you have for me. 

I try to imagine what I could do for people, how I could bless them and it blows my mind. Or, more appropriately, how I could be a part of you blessing them. Just in healing alone. If I lived life in full possession of your promises, EVERY time I prayed for someone, you would heal them. Every time they came in contact with me, they would be healed. I remember where you said with Peter, even when his shadow fell across someone they were healed. I want that. 

Help me get there please.

What God Said Tonight:

There is only one thing between you and living that life and that is you. You have to break free of the chains of what you have been taught. You have to break free of the ideas that have been pounded into your head of what is possible and what is impossible. You have to expand your thinking to allow that there are many things that are possible for which you cannot explain. 

I have great power that transcends logic. You are a student of logic. Logic and science are comfortable and comforting to you. My power cannot be explained by logic. It is truly the antithesis of logic. I don't make sense. 

When you are truly ok with that and accept it, you will see more miracles, more power, more promises fulfilled in your life. When you get out of the way of you, you will find me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment