Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 21, 2013

God's heart...

My prayer:

Amazing Father. Thank you for the revelation today. 

As I think about it, no rational human being could truly experience your love and choose to walk away from it...could they? When I look at the people that I know that don't know you or have not chosen you, I have to wonder if it is because I am not showing them your love. I have to wonder if I am not being a good enough representative. Because, if they really understood how amazing life is with you in it, they would have to say yes to you...I think? 

God, I ache for them and I ache for you. 

What God Said Tonight:

I showed you the pain of that rejection today not to bring condemnation and not to point a finger but only to help you see my heart. 

I love you and I want you to know me as well as I know you. I know every cell in your body and I know your thoughts before  you think them. I want you to know me like that too. I want greater intimacy and sometimes that will be filled with joy, like last Friday. Other times, I need to show you my pain, like today. There will be times when I show you other things, not to bring any type of judgement but jut so you get to know me. 

You know my word, you have learned my nature, now I want to show you my heart. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment