Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 19, 2013

Greatness...

My prayer:

What a fantastic night God! Good friends, laughter, prayer, answered prayers, worship and you centered in it all. Does not get better than that! Thank you for arranging such a wonderful time to wrap up this pretty challenging week. You are SO GOOD to me!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have greatness for you that you cannot imagine. I have stretched your imagination just so that when you reach where we are going, you will be able to possibly comprehend it. 

I have promised you many things and I will keep every promise. There is nothing I won't do for you. There is nothing that I won't give to you. 

You are my precious child and I love you. Prepare for great wonderfulness to fill your life to overflow. It is coming your way now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment