Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 1, 2013

More joy...

My prayer:

What a great night God! Good food and LOTS of laughter. I needed that. 

Thank you for bringing so much joy in my life lately. Things get tough now and then but you always bring joy in the midst of it all and your joy sustains me. It strengthens me. It makes it possible for me to face one more day, no matter what that day holds. There is power in your joy.

What God Said Tonight:

My joy, like my peace is always available for you. It is a choice. I keep never ending wells of both because I know how much you need it to get through this life. 

Don't be shy. come to the well as often as you need to. Come to the well as often as you want to. I will never run out. I will always have more for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment