Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 5, 2013

Open heaven...

My prayer:

God all mighty. I want to concentrate on you tonight. The world, life, the troubles and storms around me are fighting for attention. The thing is, there is not a single thing I can do about them except give them to you and love the people going through.

I give it all up to you God. The troubles, the worries, the needs, the sorrow, the pain, the sickness, and the fear. I give it all to you knowing that you have answers for each and every situation because, you are God all mighty. You are El Shaddai. You are our provider, protector, teacher, Father, healer, and our peace. You are everything we need with  nothing missing and nothing lacking.

I lay it at your feet and wait to hear your voice...

What God Said Tonight:

I am lifting the roof off of the church, off of my people. I am exposing you to the open heaven we have talked about.

Not everyone will be ready and not everyone will be willing but for those who are, a new life, a new existence and a new reality is about to spring forth.

These troubles are nothing more than birth pangs. Some things have to change. Some things have to end in order for this new beginning to come.

I will comfort those who are hurt and I will heal those who are sick. I will provide for those in lack and I will give peace to those who have worry. I will calm their fears in the midst of their battle. And, it will all work for their good.

Let the sun shine in on you as the open heaven comes to earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment