Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Phase one and phase two...

My prayer:

Awesome God, I love you. I feel like I have been coming to you with so many needs lately. Tonight I want to focus on how wonderful you are. Your mercy that is unending, your grace which is so undeserved, your patience which is monumental, and your love which is the greatest and most powerful thing in the universe leave me in awe. 

When I take the time to really think about it, I can't believe that I get to know you, talk to you, listen to you and live this life with you. Then, when I think I might be wrapping my mind around part I start to think about your sacrifice that has made it possible for me to live forever with you...mind blown!

I love you, I am in awe of you, I worship you Lord of ALL!

What God Said Tonight:

Life, this life is step one. There is so much more for you. Yes, we will make this life that you are living epic. We will do such amazing things together. But, as you have seen, amazing things have  a short half life. People forget, even when I part a sea and take them to safety, they forget. 

So, in phase one of this journey, we will do amazing things together and people will be stunned and amazed and some will be changed. Many will forget. 

Then, in the next stage, when we are living together in the manner that I intended you to live from the beginning of time, when we are together with no barrier. When we live without an enemy stalking you every minute...in that phase two, every minute will be a wonder and a tremendous event. Love will rule that place. Joy will be our breath. 

I am excited by what we will do in phase one but I am anxious for phase two. I love you my sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment