Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Scared and called...

My prayer:

There are times God, like now, where I feel so inadequate. I guess that is the side effect of stepping out in faith for you. When I agree to do things that I know I am not capable of but you have said to do it...SCARY! 

It is so much easier when you prepare me to do something and then I get to use my gifts and skills to make it happen. That is a lot of fun and well within my comfort zone. 

But this, this thing you have me doing, there are so many parts to it that I simply can't do. You have to show up and take care of it or it will fail. And I know you don't want it to fail. I don't want it to fail. It can't fail. It is too important. 

God, I believe without a doubt that you asked me to do this. I know that you destine me to succeed and I am choosing, with everything I know how, to trust that you will work it out. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have never left you and it is all happening on my time schedule. I have everything prepared. Your job is to follow my lead. I will put in front of you each thing that you need to do as you need to do it. I will continue to bring around you the people you need to help. I will make you and this succeed because it is in my heart to do so. 

Are those the assurances you needed to hear tonight my daughter? I am happy to tell you as often as you need it. But me telling you doesn't make it more true. It is true no matter whether I tell you or not. 

I will not let you down. I will see you succeed. I don't call you to things to leave you and watch you fail. I only call you to things that will further my kingdom and build your character. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment