Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Shine the light and love...

My prayer:

Hopes and dreams and broken promises. Amazing God above all Gods. Life is hard sometimes. I know, no one ever said that life was supposed to be easy; but sometimes, it is so hard. 

I look around and see so many people that I love who are faced with crazy tough situations right now. They are fighting for their lives and it doesn't always look like they are going to win. I keep telling them that you will make a way for them, and I believe it. But waiting for you to move is so very hard. 

God, I trust you and I know you will work it all out. How do I help until that time comes? What can I do?

What God Said Tonight:

You heard the answer before you finished asking the question. Love them. The best thing to give them as they wait is love. The best thing to give any one at any time is love. 

I would have you love them, wait with them, and assure them that I have not left them. I will work it for their good. Remind them of the times that I have worked out the impossible in their lives before. 

They are in holes of darkness created by their situations and it is so hard to see the light from the bottom of the hole. Shine the light for them and love them. It will help more than you can know.

No comments:

Post a Comment