Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Whole again...

My prayer:

Amazing God. I love you and worship you. I am in awe of who you are and how you love me. Life is crazy right now but you are my peace. I come into your presence and I find peace, joy, hope, love, and comfort, every time. 

I may not have all the answers but I have you and that is better than having the answers. You are wonderful and all that I could ever need. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

I love you too my daughter and I want to see you completely restored. 

My children have been relying on patches to heal their hearts, their bodies, and their souls for too long. I want to completely restore you. Patches fail, eventually. They leak and they fail. I will see you completely restored so that you are like new. 

I love you and I will see you whole, with nothing missing and nothing lacking. That is what I want for you and that is what I will give to you if you will accept it. Come to me and let me make you whole again.

No comments:

Post a Comment