Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

God's hope...

My prayer:

Today was definitely different than what I expected God but it was good. Seemed like I was making minor adjustments all day. Thank you for showing me alternatives when the original plans did not quite work out.

One of the many things I love about you God is that you always have options which means I can always have hope. No matter how many doors are closed, you always have another door that is open. Always.

I can’t imagine trying to live this life without the benefit of your hope or the hope I can have because you are in me and in my life. I don’t want to.  Love you! Thank you! I remain in awe of you!

What God Said Tonight:  

I have hope for you. I always have hope for you because I am always taking you to the next level. I am always taking you into your future. But please don’t forget that I am in this thing, this place with you today, right now, right here and I will bless you in the middle of it. You don’t have to wait to live in my purpose and plan for you. You don’t have to wait to be blessed. I will meet you right where you are, love you, bless you, and use you right now and right here.

Yes, you have an amazing future that I have carefully planned since the beginning of time and you will be blown away by all that we do. I want you to be excited about it. But, I also want to be with you right here and right now. I want you to see how amazing and wonderful today is. I want you to see the beauty and the glory and the purpose all around you right now today.

There will be a time when you look back on this season and you will see so clearly how exciting and wonderful it was to be on the cusp, waiting in hope and finishing preparation. One day in the future, you will look back at this time and say, that was good.

What I want you to do, what I hope for you, is that you start to see the value of this time and this season while you are still in it. I understand that it is not always comfortable but it is so valuable. Your experiences today, yesterday and tomorrow are truly making a difference for you and so many others. You do not recognize the echoes of your actions but you will one day.
Today, rejoice in your partnership with me and know that nothing you do is in vain. Everything has a purpose. Love you sweet daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment