Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

God's timing...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. Thank you for all of your help today. It was another challenging day but it seemed like I came out on top of the challenges more often than not today. I was able to help a few people which is always awesome. Still in survival mode for sure but felt like I was the head more often than the tail today. 

How was your day? Did anything great happen? Did any of us remember to bless you? 

I love you God and just in case no one said it today, you are wonderful, amazing, incredible, and everything I could ever hope for!

What God Said Tonight:

Back to basics. Sometimes it is important to revisit your foundational learning and shore up your base. Remember who you are and who you belong to. remember that no matter the circumstances you are the head and not the tail and that I will destine you to succeed. I am always o your side. 

My day was good and filled with blessings and challenges. And, my day is not over. My day is never really over. I am the God of the universe and the Father to humankind, I am omnipresent, at all places at all times. It is always day somewhere so my day never ends. 

That is one thing that you will want to understand. I know you have questioned the timing in my word and you have questioned my timelines. One of the reasons we don't think of time the same way is that my day never ends and my night never ends. I am continually present in both time periods at the same time. I am everywhere at all times. It is why I can say I will never leave you. Where you are, I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment