Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Grow where you are...

My prayer:

Thank you for a wonderful day with family today God. Thank you for healing Mom's shoulder on the trail. Feeling you pop it back into joint was very cool! 

I have a lot of other thoughts running through my mind tonight God but nothing worth talking about. I would rather just listen to you. I love to hear your voice.

What God Said Tonight:

Every where you go, you see the plants of this earth growing. Even in areas covered in concrete, they find a way through. Why do they work so hard to grow where there planted and my children, who have many more gifts and abilities, fail to grow where they are planted?

I hear your prayers, 'move me, put me in position, guide me.' Tonight I tell you, grow where you are. I will move you in time. I will guide you always. I will position you for greatness. Those are all things I have promised and I will come through for you. While I am working those things you, grow where you are planted. Do all that you can right where you are. Find the opportunities and open doors that I have right now right in front of you. 

It may not be the immediate fulfillment to your dream but it will work you toward it. Your diligence and your faithfulness to what you have now will make a way for you to your future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment