Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 9, 2013

Influence...

My prayer:

Wonderful God! It is FRIDAY!!! I made it!!! 

Thank you for grace and mercy to get through the week. Thank you for the tremendous favor you continued to shower on me in the midst of crazy stress and pressure. Thank you for the moments of peace. Thank you for amazing friends who knew just what to say, text, do to strengthen me through the week. And thank you that I get a whole day to relax tomorrow!!! YEA SABBATH!!!! 

I am celebrating survival and celebrating you tonight God. I LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

This life, your life is so much bigger than your realize. There is so much more purpose and so much more influence in what you do, say, think than what you realize. 

There is a circle of influence around you that sees you, listens to you, models you. As a child of mine, I have set you on a platform so people can know what it is to live for me. Remember that role. Remember that position. Remember that the choices you make effect much more than just you. 

Be real, don't ever lie about what you are going through or when you fail. Those failures and how you fight them with me are as important or more important than successes. But just remember your position. Remember, when you think it is too hard and you want to give up, you not only are giving up your future which I have designed for you but you are interfering with other people's opportunity to the future I have for them. 

I don't mean to pile on guilt or put on more pressure but it is true and important. Your life is not just for you. Mine wasn't for just for me either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment