Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Investing God's blessings...

My prayer:

God, today was kind of tough, no doubt about it. But, you got me through it and in the end, looks like you are working it all to my good, like usual.

You are so wonderful to me God! Sometimes I wonder why. I know I don’t deserve all of the wonderful things you do for me. When I ask about it you always tell me how much you love me which is also wonderful.

Then, I talk to folks, wonderful people who love you, people that I love, who can’t seem to catch a break.  No matter what they do, they can’t seem to find your blessings. I feel horrible for them. When they ask me what they should do differently, I don’t know what to tell them.

My blessing is a result of your love. You love them just as much. Why do I see your promises manifest in my life so often and these wonderful people, people much better, smarter, more loving, than me can’t seem to find your blessings? What can I tell them? What can I do to help?

What God Said Tonight: 

My blessings are truly all around. You have to look for them.

Remember the story of the talents. To one I gave five talents, to one I gave two talents and to the last one I gave one talent? Well, in that story, the men who I gave five and two talents to both saw the value of the talent but also saw that the real value was in how they could multiply that talent to be more than what it started as. To each of them I gave more. They truly appreciated the gift and knew how to make more of what they were blessed with.

For the man I gave one talent, he hid it. He saw the value of the one talent but did not see its true potential. He did not appreciate the gift.

When it comes to my blessings, you have to look for them first. Then you have to recognize the worth of that blessing and how, if you invest it, if you pass it along, if you do something with it, it will multiply in your life. That is the key. Recognize the blessings around you and then invest them to see them grow.


I promise that I have blessings in every one of my children’s lives. They just have to begin to recognize them and invest them. Anything you invest in my kingdom will grow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment