Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Power and authority...

My prayer:

Awesome God, I come against evil in the name of Jesus Christ and I bind it and cast it to the pit of hell. There is no place for evil in the lives of your children. I proclaim that your will shall be accomplished and nothing can stand in the way of the perfect will of you. 

Mighty God, I know who wins. There is no one and nothing that can defeat you. SO, in this and in every situation in my life, for the rest of eternity, I claim your will and I stand against anything that is not of your will through the authority and power given to me by Jesus Christ, Son of God!

Thank you God for being my victory. Thank you for being my strength. Thank you for giving me the authority and power to stand against evil.

What God Said Tonight:

There is no power in heaven or hell that is greater than my power and the power I have given to you. I gave you the power and authority knowing you would need it in this life. 

I will stand with you and I will be a hedge around you. There is nothing more powerful than our agreement on any thing. 

I love you daughter and I will see my will accomplished in your life. Now and forever my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment