Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Trust the open door...

My prayer:

God, I don't need to talk tonight. I have been talking for days now. Ha! whose kidding who! I have been talking since before I was born, at least according to my Mom! 

I do need to listen. What is on your mind.

What God Said Tonight:

There is nothing that you are walking into that I have not prepared you for. There is nothing that I will ask you for that I have not already given you. I first provide and then I ask. 

The problem is, your fear comes in when you can't see what I see. You can't always see how the things I have put in you, the experiences you have been through all work together in the prefect formation to handle the next season, the next assignment I have for you. It is always clear to you in hindsight but not always before you start. 

That is where faith comes in and that is where your trust comes in. Trust in me and step into the open doors I put in your life. I put them there for a reason. I do not have a trap door on the other side. I have your future, your assignment and my blessing for you on the other side. 

Trust that I know what I am doing. No, really trust what I am doing. Even when you can't see how everything will work out. I know that goes against your nature. You want to figure everything out before you step into it. But, not this time. 

This time, there is too much for me to show you now. Your mind could not contain it. But, trust me, trust my direction, trust the open door, and you will begin to see a future that you have only begun to recognize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment